All of our decks are 100% hand-made from the time the veneer plies are cut straight through to the glossy clear coat finish.
- 33mm Wide to fit comfortably on every popular style of truck.
- 98mm Long end to end.
- Low/Medium Tail with a Medium Nose for maximum control.
- Solid construction of Maple and exotic veneer supplies from Maine and Colorado. Colored Maple plies are dyed by hand.
- Medium Concave across the full width of the deck, no flat middle section.
- Smooth rounded edges for a realistic skateboard look.
- Baseplate holes are drilled and countersunk through the first layer of veneer for the mounting screws to sit flush with the top of the deck.
- A "Level Up" stamp is applied before clear coating to show through the split in your tape indicating the tail of the deck.
- Super fine sanded and sprayed with multiple coats of a Hi-Gloss clear coat finish.